ACCEPTING 2018 VOLUNTEERS
We invite you to be part of a dynamic and respectful team. Assist us in caring, nurturing, and guiding children to their full potential. If you are an energetic creative individual who enjoys volunteering with children or would like to gain more experience working with children we would love to hear from you.
Volunteer Positions Available
– Jr. Camp Counsellor (ages 14 – 17)
– Parent / Guardian Trip Volunteer (requires a valid Vulnerable Sector Police Check within 6 months)
- Experience in leading children’s programs or previous camp programs
- Must be enthusiastic, adaptable, dependable, and possess an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Training and orientation will be provided upon volunteering
Position Runs: Summer Camp July/August on a weekly or daily basis
How to Apply: Have your parent or guardian make an application via our Summer Camp registration. We also require a letter of interest to be attached to the registration or emailed to email@example.com ATT: KATELYN KUSMIRSKI, Camp Director.
Volunteers accepted throughout the summer. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!