PA Days and Holiday Care Registration Sign In
2018 – 2019 PA Days & Winter Holiday Care
Online Registration is open!
- Friday September 21 (Budding Builders, at Guy B. Brown)
- Friday November 2 (RBG Hamilton Trip Day*, at Guy B. Brown)
- Friday December 7 (Cedar Springs, Burlington Sports & Waterpark Trip Day*, at Guy B. Brown)
- Friday December 27 (Making Hot Cocoa and Chill Day, at WDCC)
- Friday December 28 (Crafts Pajama Day, at WDCC)
*As of September 26, we have increased the rate for our Bus Trip Days by $5 (unless already pre-registered). **Due to an unexpected change from the HWDSB, we have changed Friday December 7 to a Bus Trip Day Outing – More details in our updated Calendar below.
PROGRAM CALENDARS ARE PUBLISHED BELOW
- PA Day Programs
- Rates, Payment & Refund Policy
- Wait List Policy
- Registration Process
- ***START REGISTRATION***
2018 – 2019 PA Days Program
2018 PA Days Activity Calendars
All activities are supervised by ECE certified adult leaders with vulnerable sector checks.
Hours of Operation:
(All extended hours, snacks* included in your camp fees.)
- 7am – 6pm (includes Healthy snacks prior to 9am and after 4pm)
- Guy B. Brown Elementary – 55 Braeheid Ave (Sep. 21, Nov. 2 & Dec. 7)
- Waterdown District Children’s Centre – 215 Parkside Drive (Dec. 27 & 28)
Recommended: Weather appropriate clothing and outdoor footwear, indoor running shoes, water bottle, a nut and sesame seed free lunch.
Our PA Day Programs are fun, active, and enriching!
2018 PA DAY & WINTER HOLIDAY
|Sep. 21, Dec. 27 & 28 (Local Program)||$49 per day||$45 per day|
|Nov. 2, Dec. 7 (Bus Trip Days)||$53 per day*||$50 per day*|
|*Early Registrants (Paid before Sep. 26) pay the “Local Program” days rates for 2018 PA Days.|
All payments for our PA Day and Winter Holiday Programs are made by Online Credit Card, INTERAC E-mail Money Transfer, or Cheque within 2 business days of registering.
Some families may be eligible for care subsidization through the City of Hamilton.
*Rates are subject to change.
If you require other payment options, please contact Shelley Bradaric, Director at directly at 905-689-5342.
Changes & Additional Days
Making changes is easy. DON’T try to use this form.
You can either email us the change (make sure to mention the child’s name and program) at email@example.com, OR you can use the CLICK to Change Request link found under each Registration in your Family Registration page. Space is limited so we recommend registering early.
No refunds for cancellations will be given for Program Fees within 15 days of the Program Day start, and (NEW) a 50% refund is given for cancellations within 30 days of the program start.
Due to the high demand, limited enrolment and need to secure program resources; we require our families’ full commitment upon registration. Credits or refunds are not given for illness, absences or program / facility closures due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Registration and Wait List Policy
Space in our programs is limited (and we adhere to Ministry guidelines for safe and effective Adult/Child ratios). We reserve the right to refund and cancel enrolments as need if an accidental overbooking or program cancellation occurs.
If the programs do fill, parents will be offered a spot on our Waiting List in case we are able to open another group, or openings occur due to cancellations. Wait List priority is not guaranteed as we do not take deposits, and we normally offer available space first to families previously enrolled in one of our programs.
The registration process consists of these steps:
- Login or Create a New Membership (using the form at the very bottom of this page).
- Create or Review a Parent Record and Child Records (IF they need to be updated)
- Use the Program Registration links that will appear under your child’s name in your Child Record Tab.
Registration links may not appear until after BOTH Parent and Child records are up-to-date.
Our registration forms also allow a “Save and Continue” link function so that you can save your place while you look for information or answers.)
Credit Card payments will be processed through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account). You will be given instructions on the form and in an automated confirmation email for submitting other types of payments.
Please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your Contacts / Address Book so that your confirmation emails don’t get flagged as “junk.”
You may return to your Family Registration page at any time to review your registration or to check on its status.
Most other questions will be answered here, in our current Parent / Guardian Handbook
LOGIN TO REGISTER
- IMPORTANT: Review the Program Information above FIRST before logging in.
- EXISTING MEMBERS can simply Login from the Member Menu top right and proceed to your Family Registration page to follow the Step links.
- LOGIN or CREATE a New Membership (using the form below).
- To avoid confusion, it is important that you do not create duplicate accounts. If you have lost or forgotten your original email, then please contact email@example.com and we will make an adjustment so that you can proceed.
- Create or Review and submit a Parent Record and Child Record(s)
- Use the Before / After School Registration links on your Family Registration page (in the Child Record and Registration Tab).