We can recommend this McMaster Guide (“Growing Together Series”) from the Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre for any parents looking or assistance with their child’s development. The guide includes course and program descriptions, schedules and contact / enrolment details for expectant parents (in English & French) through to children of any age.
Many of our Flamborough families have benefited from these programs.
Subjects cover a wide range including:
- Expectant Parents, Healthy Babies, Yoga, Massage
- Early Words (Speech Delays, Fluency, Stuttering)
- Developmental Stages
- Mental Health / Depression / Anxiety / Shyness / Worry
- School Transitions
- Behavioral Issues, and COPEing with ADHD, OCD
- Advocating for Children
- Single Parents, Co-Parenting
- Positive Parenting
- Teen Issues, Sibling Conflict
- Courses for Children and Teens
- Variety of Adult Wellness Courses