We hope you had a good, well-distanced and safe weekend!
We’re pleased to continue our series of Monday – Friday Virtual Engagement Sessions on this schedule:
Some groups have mixed Grades of children due to the way they are split into rooms at our schools (or for siblings), keeping children who are normally engaged together. Some groups are made of mixed rooms from the schools
9:00 – 10:00 am Toddlers with Julie, Erin and Katie
10:00 – 11:00 am Preschool Group 1 with Sam and Beata
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Preschool Group 2 with Jessica and Dana
10:00 – 11:00 am JK / SK Group with Kaitlyn & Rachel
11:00am – 12:00 pm Grades 1, 2 & 3 with Kellie & Jessica
12:00 – 1:00 pm Grades 1 – 5 with Katelyn, Nathan & Olivia (UPDATED)
Guy B. Brown
10:30 – 11:30 am JK / SK + Group with Brittany, Shameran & Kate
12:30 – 1:30 pm (MOVED)
1:30 – 2:30 pm Grades + 3, 4 & 5 with Ryan, Cheryl & Jordan
2:30 – 3:30 pm Grades 1, 2, & 3 with Tyler, Natalie, & Sarah (CHANGE)
Allan A. Greenleaf
11:00 am – 12:00 pm Grades 1 + with Nakita & Barbara
11:30 am – 12:30pm JK/ SK with Sam L and Leanne
Please see your email for the Private Zoom Meeting link and password for your group. Links given for this week’s sessions should remain the same for the entire week. If you have not received an email invite, first look in your eMail Junk or Spam folder, and if nothing, email email@example.com to receive an invite.
Hints for Joining & Privacy
- We ask that you do not share these meeting links, even with the best of intentions, we want to make our meetings a safe place for our registered families.
- You will be asked once to install a Zoom App, it is safe to do so (you may also be presented an optional link to join us through a web browser, but it has fewer features).
- If you arrive early you can just leave up the window that says we haven’t started yet and it will automatically join you when we start.
- You may be started with your Audio Feed “Muted” (or turned off) so you will only hear our presenter, but we do give opportunities for the children to respond to us.
- You should start with the “Speaker View” by default which will show our Staff large on your screen and other participants in smaller screens (until they are unmuted).
- Your screen name should be your child(ren)’s name(s) and your camera should be on for identification purposes. You can change your name by clicking on it. For privacy, you can turn your camera off once you have been admitted to the session, however it is much less interactive without it and presenters may ask you to turn your camera on.
- You may need to play around with your speaker volume, as some presentations may have music or noise in the background. Ideally you should not have music playing in the background.