Thanks for all your accommodations and support in our child’s care! You have a fantastic staff team!
Tip: Making Changes & Additions to Registrations
Making changes is easy. They're not made on the registration form. You can either email us the change (make sure to mention the child's name) at email@example.com OR you can use the Change Request link found under each Registration in your Family Registration page.
Tip: Making Payments
You can make your payments at any time using our PayPal links in your child's summer registration on your Family Registration page. Updated amounts received and balance payable, as well as instructions for other methods are also found there.
I really appreciate the little things you have done like the wrist bands and colour coded lockers and and keeping the kids with the same leader if it works. This has been such an organized year. You should be so proud of the job you did.Melissa W (Parent, 2014)
I am very impressed with the changes to the WDCC summer camp program.
I like the:
- Organization (very impressive)
- Location (great facility (WDHS) and use of lockers)
- Sign in/out system (increased safety)
- Lockers (decreases lice transmission, theft and is much more tidy)
- Name tags for lockers (great us of lamination and white board markers)
- Colour coding (re: groups, bracelets and locker location & name tags)
- Staff T-shirts (bright colour and easy to recognize who is in control)
- Staff (staff has be excellent in the past as well)
- Signage (or wayfinding in the High School )
- Communication: I just got a call from Katelyn today letting me know that both girls are having great days – which was so amazing to hear as our daughter was in tears when I left her this morning. That call was so thoughtful and appreciated.
Thanks to you and your team…. This morning was super smooth and well organized. It was so nice to see many familiar smiling faces returning this summer.Tara J., Parent (Summer Camp 2017)