We’re Looking for Outgoing and Passionate Educators to Join our Team
Deadline: Friday May 11, 2018
Position: Summer Camp Leaders beginning end of June.
How to Apply: Please send in a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop-off at 215 Parkside Dr. (Daycare attached to the high school).
Camp Waterdown is hiring for multiple locations! We are looking for energetic and creative individuals who love working with children and leading activities. Successful Summer hires may be extended to full year Before / After School positions in September.
At Camp Waterdown we are passionate about our work and we strive to build a fun, active and supportive atmosphere for all of our staff, campers & parents.
Description / Expectations
- Implement and lead pre-programmed activities including recreation, arts and crafts, healthy living activities and field trips.
- Supervise and provide leadership for children participating at daycare or summer programs to ensure a safe and caring environment that promotes positive child development.
- Assist in maintaining accurate program records including incident reports, documentation and daily attendance.
- Know, enforce, and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times.
- Assist with set up and clean-up of all activities.
- Experience in leading children’s programs or previous camp experience
- Must have enthusiasm, be adaptable, dependable and possess an excellent work ethic
- Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with little direct supervision
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR
- Cleared criminal reference check and vulnerable sector screening
- Education in early childhood education or related field (Child and Youth, OCT and Recreational Leadership will take preference)
- Camp Training and orientation will be provided upon hire