I am very impressed with the changes to the WDCC summer camp program.
I like the:
- Organization (very impressive)
- Location (great facility (WDHS) and use of lockers)
- Sign in/out system (increased safety)
- Lockers (decreases lice transmission, theft and is much more tidy)
- Name tags for lockers (great us of lamination and white board markers)
- Colour coding (re: groups, bracelets and locker location & name tags)
- Staff T-shirts (bright colour and easy to recognize who is in control)
- Staff (staff has be excellent in the past as well)
- Signage (or wayfinding in the High School )
- Communication: I just got a call from Katelyn today letting me know that both girls are having great days – which was so amazing to hear as our daughter was in tears when I left her this morning. That call was so thoughtful and appreciated.