I can’t say enough great things about this daycare center and have had such a great experience with all of the staff. Our program staff person is wonderful and we will truly miss her. She really goes above and beyond for the kids and has created such a warm and welcoming environment. Overall your entire program is fabulous. My older daughter has been in Camp Waterdown for the last two weeks and she loves the program and the staff. I know first hand how difficult it is to arrange logistics with all of these programs and you and your staff have done a wonderful job. Thank you for everything!
Tip: Making Changes & Additions to Registrations
Making changes is easy. They're not made on the registration form. You can either email us the change (make sure to mention the child's name) at email@example.com OR you can use the Change Request link found under each Registration in your Family Registration page.
Tip: Making Payments
You can make your payments at any time using our PayPal links in your child's summer registration on your Family Registration page. Updated amounts received and balance payable, as well as instructions for other methods are also found there.
I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work organizing such fun-filled weeks for the campers, including my son. He had a wonderful time at art camp and sports camp – said they were “awesome.”
Please pass on my gratitude to his amazing counselors, and have a wonderful rest-of-the-summer!Adrienne (Parent, 2014)
I am very impressed with the changes to the WDCC summer camp program.
I like the:
- Organization (very impressive)
- Location (great facility (WDHS) and use of lockers)
- Sign in/out system (increased safety)
- Lockers (decreases lice transmission, theft and is much more tidy)
- Name tags for lockers (great us of lamination and white board markers)
- Colour coding (re: groups, bracelets and locker location & name tags)
- Staff T-shirts (bright colour and easy to recognize who is in control)
- Staff (staff has be excellent in the past as well)
- Signage (or wayfinding in the High School )
- Communication: I just got a call from Katelyn today letting me know that both girls are having great days – which was so amazing to hear as our daughter was in tears when I left her this morning. That call was so thoughtful and appreciated.
My children have attended Camp Waterdown for a few summers and have grown along with them. They always have a wonderful experience and thoroughly enjoy going. This year (2015) I was pleased to see the upgrade with the registration on line. It was easy, fast, offered a variety of payment methods and provided confirmation and feedback instantly. This year you guys have really stepped up to the plate. Well done!Kim S. (Parent, 2015)