I just want to say that even though it’s only the first week I am incredibly impressed with Camp so far. Every year has been great but this year seems to be even better. It is very organized and planned.All staff are friendly and kind as always and do such a great job making the kids feel welcome.It’s been such a great week so far I just wanted to let you know.We love Camp waterdown!
Our son is enjoying camp immensely. He thinks his camp leaders are so much fun! Thank you very much!
I am very impressed with the changes to the WDCC summer camp program.
I like the:
- Organization (very impressive)
- Location (great facility (WDHS) and use of lockers)
- Sign in/out system (increased safety)
- Lockers (decreases lice transmission, theft and is much more tidy)
- Name tags for lockers (great us of lamination and white board markers)
- Colour coding (re: groups, bracelets and locker location & name tags)
- Staff T-shirts (bright colour and easy to recognize who is in control)
- Staff (staff has be excellent in the past as well)
- Signage (or wayfinding in the High School )
- Communication: I just got a call from Katelyn today letting me know that both girls are having great days – which was so amazing to hear as our daughter was in tears when I left her this morning. That call was so thoughtful and appreciated.
I wanted to send you a note to let you know that our daughter LOVES camp this week!! She woke up super early so we could be there by 7:45!!It’s a struggle some mornings to even get her out of bed by 7:45!Please let the staff know they are doing a great job!
I want to take the opportunity to send some KUDOS…..Andres has been at this camp year over year for the last thee years now…thanks for the time and dedication you provide to our most valuable treasure.
I wish we had known about this camp earlier. It was a FANTASTIC week and I can’t say enough about how well organized the staff are and how hands-on and eventful your program is. I will be sending Dante for most of next summer.See you in 2017.
Honestly I wasn’t sure my boys would love the camp being that they are a little older. Well they loved the days that they have been and I was wondering if there was room to send them tomorrow? They told me when I picked them up at the camp on Wednesday that they wished they could go everyday of the March Break, they talked about each leader individually and about friends that they had made